1. About cookies
Cookies are small text files that are saved on your device when you visit our Website. Cookies may contain information about your use of our Website or allow us to recognize you and your device during a future visit to our Website. You will find more information on cookies at http://www.allaboutcookies.org and http://www.youronlinechoices.eu.
You are not obliged to accept (all) our cookies. However, if you do not accept or delete our cookies, please be aware that you will not be able to take full advantage of certain features of our Website and/or the user experience. You will find more information on how to disable and/or delete cookies in section 3 below.
2. What types of cookies do we use?
Here is a list of the various types of cookies we use on our Website:
Strictly necessary cookies – essential cookies to allow you to browse
our Website and use its features;
Analytical/performance cookies – cookies that collect information about your use of our Website, such as the pages/features you visit most often. These cookies allow us to improve the functioning of our Website;
Functionality cookies – cookies that allow the Website to remember your choices (such as your username, language or region) and offer you an improved, more personalized experience;
Third-party tracking pixels (Facebook, Pinterest, Twitter, Google AdWords, YouTube & Doubleclick…) are also featured on our Website as part of our various advertising campaigns. These are used to allow more in-depth analysis of ad campaign performance and to provide ads that are more relevant to your interests.
3. Cookie configuration settings
- Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=en;
- Internet Explorer: https://support.microsoft.com/en-gb/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies;
- Mozilla Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/enable-and-disable-cookies-website-preferences and https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/delete-cookies-remove-info-websites-stored;